Jeep has a long history of producing trucks and SUVs that are meant to go off the beaten path. The Wrangler and the Cherokee have remained immensely popular since the 1980s, and with recent improvements in performance and quality, the Jeep brand is likely maintain its fan base and attract new followers. If you are among them, our mechanics are ready to work on your Jeep when it needs repairs.
The modern Jeep Wrangler is one of the last remaining four-wheel drive vehicles with solid front and rear axles, which are known for their strength, durability, and precision. Wranglers also have differentials, transmissions, and heavy duty suspension systems developed to withstand heavy-duty, off-road use. At Adair Auto Repair, we repair Wranglers, ensuring Jeeps leave our shop ready to hit the road or the trail.
At Adair Auto Repair, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Jeep on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Jeep’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Adair Auto Repair, we have a variety of oils to protect your Jeep’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Jeep model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Jeep’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Jeep.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Jeep by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Jeep to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Jeep Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Jeep car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Jeeps, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Jeep's service and repair needs.
Our Jeep repair and service shop is located in Calgary, AB.